In this year the annual Latvian Car Industry Forum has been organized by Latvian Automobile Association (Auto Asociācija) in collaboration with BT1 and newspaper Dienas Bizness.
In the forum several speakers presented car market development tendencies, tendencies in commercial vehicles market, discussed how to decrease black economy in the market, LPG cars, etc.
Also wolk after sales expert Krisjanis Aboltins hold during the forum a lecture about aftersales future trends in Latvia and Europe:
Topics of consultant Krisjanis Aboltins:
- global economical changes in the market;
- demographical changes;
- Alternative mobility;
- Increasing importance of intermediates;
- Concentration and expansion;
- Service concepts in Europe;
- Online business and service portals.