The 9th Conference of Parts takes place in in Baveno (Italy) at the 26th and 27th of september.
Two of this events guest speaker are Helmut Wolk and Zoran Nikolic from wolk after sales experts who are informing about the car aftermarkets current situation and the most important future trends.
Agenda of Mr. Wolk´s speach:
- Aftermarket situation in Europe (based on our latest study “The car Aftermarket 2012”)
- Trends and perspectives for European aftermarket
- International vision of the Italian market
- Performances of the countries, with different distribution models (which are the best)
- Outlook on future aftermarket:
- decreasing gross margins
- Increasing Service Support
- OE-parts business to IAM Garages from car manufacturers
- Online Business -B2C web shops and Online service portals- (based on our new study “Aftersales goes online”).
More Information about the conference: http://www.reedeventi.it/eventi/riparare-meglio-che-rottamare