In Belgrade on Thursday 22nd May 2014 the region’s 1st Independent Aftermarket Conference for South East Europe will take place.
The Recent years have seen South East Europe experience significant changes.
With a view to the future, the time is now right to bring together Europe’s aftermarket Elite to discuss and exchange new business models, trends and opportunities that exist in the sector.
The aim of the conference is to create a platform to provide quality information and sector knowledge on two of the most important topics for the region:
1. International and national federations as well as trade groups, with the focus on encouraging national networking and cooperation.
2. Current and future trends in the independent aftermarket, with the objective to enable participants to meet the challenges in their businesses and prepare for the future.
Karsten Schüßler-Bilstein, MD,
Ferdinand Bilstein GmbH + Co.
-Why do we need national associations and cooperations
President GVA (German Automotive Association) & FIGIEFA
(International Federation of Automotive Aftermarket Distributors)
– Opportunities for the IAM
(organization and tasks of both institutions);
– Benefits of country associations
Interactive panel discussion
International and national federations and trade groups
Helmut Wolk, Wolk After Sales Experts
– Hartmut Röhl; President, GVA & FIGIEFA
– Nico Muyldermans, AD International cvba
– Dan CÎMPEAN, FIGIEFA Romania
– Fotios Katsardis, TEMOT International Autoparts GmbH
– Andrej Štih, GROUPAUTO Adria
– Tomáš Kaštil, Inter Cars South International Group
CEO, Wolk After Sales Experts
Future Aftermarket challenges (Internet trade);
Facts and Trends in the European Aftermarket
MD, Hess Group and Technical Advisor of GVA e.V.
The influence of Telematics on the automotive aftermarket
Director, Consulting group BBE Automotive
Facts and Trends in the IAM Truck business
President & CEO, TEMOT International Autoparts GmbH
Strategic perspectives for WD and suppliers
Coffee break & Networking
Head of Workshop Concept, Motoo
Independent Aftermarket Service
Helmut Wolk, Hartmut Röhl and Ulrich Wiedemuth
End of the Independent Aftermarket Conference
More information and registration form can be downloaded here:
Official website of the IAM conference South East Europe.
More information about the speakers.