Alliance Automotive Group has long been looking for a solution to enter the glazing market. The group finally made the decision to deploy its own networks there. During its network conventions in November, Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) announced the launch of Preci’Glass and Top Glass.

In this conquest of glazing, several challenges nevertheless await the group. Already that of structuring itself for the distribution of glazing. Because currently only 30% of the group’s distributors stock is glazing. The remaining 70% of distributors will have to obtain their supplies either directly from the manufacturers or from specialized wholesalers.

AAG’s ambition is to build up its own stock in the long term, at least in terms of repairs initially. This stock would be supported by its subsidiary specializing in body parts: Saint Amand Service France.

Decision Atelier 25.11.2020,14939