Many new challenges of different theme fields currently occupy our market. Digitization, electromobility, declining margins and new entrants are influencing daily work in our industry.
Wolk after sales experts, as the official partner, invites you cordially to the 2ND ANNUAL EUROPEAN AUTOMOTIVE AFTERSALES SUMMIT which will be held on the 23.11.2017 & 24.11.2017 at the PANORAMA Hotel in Prague.
You will be presented with lectures by top-class executives from all regions of Europe, giving you an insight into the situations in the respective countries. Both the IAM and OE areas will be adequately represented. Representatives of BMW, GRAMMER, EvoBus, Acm, Hyundai, FCA, FEDERAL Mogul, Opel, Rolls Royce, Wolk after sales experts, Panasonic Systems & Solutions Europe and TI Automotive will address the following topics:
- Customer Retention and Satisfaction by Applying Comprehensive Spare Parts Management (Marco Faulenbach – Head of Aftersales Product and Cost Managementh – BMW Group)
- Industry 4.0 Manufacturing & Craftmanship (Piereluigi Ghione – Plant Director – Site Serbia – GRAMMER AG)
- Fraud & Protection in a Digitized World (Evgenia Kuchina – Development Manager Russia – EvoBus)
- Aftermarket Tendencies (Dario Afonso – Managing Director – Autocoach Management)
- Increasing Profit Across the Aftermarket (Anna Ulfvin – Director Aftersales Sweden – Hyundai)
- Digital: new formats of aftersales business (Gleb Khotimsky – Director Aftersales Russia – FCA Group)
- Service Market in the IAM (Andreas Grosse-Coosmann – Director Marketing – FEDERAL MOGUL)
- The evolution of Automotive Aftersales from Customer Service to Customer & Data Service (Mario Bacco – European Marketing Manager Aftersales – Opel)
- Excellence in Parts Quality and Warranty (Mateusz Janasz – Director Aftersales Poland – ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS)
- The Car Aftermarket in Europe (Zoran Nikolic – Managing Director – wolk after sales experts GmbH)
- The Emerging Digital and Channel Strategies in the Automotive Industry (Tony O’Brian – Managing – Director – Panasonic Systems & Solutions)
- RFID in Returnable Packing Flow (Bartolomiej Folta – Manager Logistics – TI Automotive)
Spacious times for the topic of networking are scheduled during the two days, thus offering the opportunity to establish new business contacts and to intensify existing ones.
As an official partner, we would like to offer you the participation in the event at the following prices:
Regular Price: 1595,- EUR. Advance price for you 1295,- EUR.
If we have aroused your interest, you can register by e-mail to email@example.com, giving your name and the invoice address.
By using the password “Kafka” at http://aas.flowbridge.eu/register/wolk_after_sales_experts you can register directly online
More information on the Automotive Aftersales Summit can be found here:
THE 2ND ANNUAL EUROPEAN AUTOMOTIVE AFTERSALES SUMMIT
Thursday 23.11.2017 from 09:00 to 18:00
And Friday the 24.11.2017 from 10:00 to 17:00
Location: Panorama Hotel Prague
Presentation language: English